ITEM DROP OFF & PICK UP
- Visit MyCM to schedule a drop-off (called check-in) appointment within the designated drop-off windows. Once registered, you can login and choose Check-In from the top menu. Check the box next to any available appointment.
- Once you arrive to drop off your items, you will be asked to sign a Consignor Agreement.
- Please arrive with all items neatly hung and tagged. Please organize your items by type and size.
- For example, all shirts should be grouped together and sorted smallest to largest.
- You will be responsible for placing your items on the sale floor. Before you leave, you will be asked to indicate whether or not you'd like us to keep your unaccepted items until consignor pick-up.
- We will inspect items after all consignors have dropped off. Any unaccepted items will be placed aside or donated.
- Please allow 15 – 20 minutes for drop off.
- Ivory holds final approval on all items.
- Although we hope every one of your items sells, we also hope you can come by during the designated pick-up hours to grab your unsold items, if you so choose.
- Before arriving, we encourage that you print off your Sold Inventory list so that you know what to look for and take home.
- If you cannot attend during these hours, please arrange with a friend or family member to pick up your items for you. Ivory is unable to move or store any items following the event. Any items left after pick-up become property of Ivory Consignment.
- Don't forget that you may leave the tags on your unsold items so that they may be sold again at the next Ivory event.